StoneCoat Garage and Patio floors, not only look great, but they are also extremely durable and resistant to a variety of chemicals, such as, gas, oil, road dirt, and grime. When concrete garage floors are coated with our system, they are no longer porous and become completely sealed. This makes them very easy to keep clean and will provide many years of enjoyment. Your garage floor will quickly become the envy of your neighbors and friends! Extremely Durable, No Hot Tire Pick-Up or Peeling Guaranteed
- Wipe up chemical spills as soon as possible and spot clean as necessary.
- Sweep the floor often or use an electric blower to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Most dirt can be washed off using a hose with pressure and a squeegee for ease of removing water from the garage floor to the driveway.
- For general cleaning use a mop, steam mop, or soft bristle brush with a mild “ph neutral” cleanser diluted in hot water, rinse thoroughly and often.
- Remember, the Arizona water is very hard. Meaning, it is full of calcium and other minerals. When we clean our new floor and permit the water to dry on the surface of the floor, this will eventually cause the beautiful shiny surface (patio, or garage) to loose it’s luster.
- We suggest a periodic cleaning with a low PH cleaner (vinegar) which is used to break down the mineral deposits that have accumulated.
- Another suggestion is to use a squeegee in your garage or Patio to remove the majority of the water, after cleaning, to retain the original shine.